Among them stands out, the cooperative Winery of the Granada, built in 1920, and the baton of the peasantry in the wine industry, the cooperative spirit, effort and work of families dedicated to take care of the vineyards that surround the town.
It is a building which shows the influences of modernist stream of the era, although at one point late already. Above all, it should be noted, however, that since it was built following the guidelines of construction of the new techniques applied to the production and marketing of wine. It is therefore, in a large building, as it has a surface area of 1200 m2 organized in a single plant. The architectural complex is made up of this rectangular, it is built in stone and has a gable roof supported by wooden trusses.
The most characteristic elements of the building are the doors and Windows, there are the walls, framed with brick decorations. The main façade, that is to say the the street from the station, is made up of a rectangular door in the centre with two openings in the form of a semicircle on either side. Above, there are three more openings in the form of a semicircular arch.
This is the current façade, the result of a modification made during the 90s of the 20th century, but the original façade had a different organization. The two openings in the current semicircle corresponding to two doors that were partially bricked, and the Center did not exist any other opening. On the other hand, the upper Windows that remain as they were designed in 1920. The rest of the side facades feature a set of openings at arch point that in some cases have been bricked by modifications to the original structure.